Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to My Locked Box

I started this Blog because of my English teacher Mrs. Cole. She taught me how to look at my life and find those stories worth remembering. Whenever we would write something that she felt had come from our hearts, she would call it a "Locked Box Paper." This was her way of telling us that it was something to hold close forever. Now her class is over, but I still want my stories told. I want to find the voice of my past, and let it out. I do not care who reads this, it is not about that, it is about the way writing makes me feel; it makes me feel alive. If you feel the need to read this blog, then be ready. Hidden in this blog, will be the dreams, fears, hopes, trials, anger, and heart of the child that was once me. Welcome to my Locked Box, and welcome to my mind. 

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic!! You are already an inspiring writer. Best of luck with your very interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete